About My Place To Be
My Place To Be's mission is to help children to navigate the social world through social emotional learning. The programs we offer promote healthy emotions, self awareness, self esteem and self regulation skills. Our classes are for all children from preschool to high school.
Goals of the Program
- To help children get in touch with and identify their feelings accurately.
- To make a connection between feelings and behavior.
- Teach social awareness.
- Giving children the tools to have positive relationships.
- Look for effective strategies that reward positive outcomes.
- To make and maintain positive friendships
- To build self-control, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-respect, and self-motivation.