Wednesday Hiking Schedule
Hiking Club Wednesdays - Hiking, Meditation, Nature Projects and Picnics
10 AM - 12 PM
- June 14 - Dawes Arboretum - Nature Notebooks
- June 21 - Denison Bio Reserve - Survival Skills
- June 28 - Lob Dell Reserve - Looking for creatures & water ways
- July 5 - Spring Valley Nature Preserve - Plant Life
- July 12 - Black Hand Gorge State Nature Preserve - History of the Gorge.
- July 19 - Ohio Canal Greenway - History of Canals in Licking County
- July 26 - Infirmary Mound Park - Fishing Hiking
- August 2 - Dillon State Park - End of summer hike, beach party.
Thursday Summer Schedule at My Place To Be.
Thursday Fun Classes are meant to promote social awareness and give students opportunities to build friendships and communication:
10-11 Expressions in Art -learn about artists and do art inspired by that artist each week.
11-12 Animation - learn animation and produce short movies (limited to 4)
11-12 Fun with Science - different science experiments each week.
12-1 Lunch and games in the courtyard.
1-2 Lego Robotics- A Lego Robotics class on programing and building lego robots (limited to 4)
1-2 Lego Creators - Social time for kids to utilize the millions of legos at My Place To Be.
1-2 Animation Club- Learn animation and produce short movies (limited to 3)
2-3 Drama Club- Improv, Puppets and performing a play with a show at end of the summer.